Our Aims as a Trust
As the founding school of the Multi-academy trust, Redden Court School has been on a transformational journey of school improvement that has resulted in excellent, successful outcomes for students.We recognises that strategies that have been adopted and developed by Redden Court School succeed and that these strategies must drive what we aim to achieve as a trust.
As part of our trust practice we aim:
- To be clear and transparent
- We will constantly focus on what is best for our schools and students by challenging in a constructive manner, asking probing questions and visualising the strategic picture, in terms of both the Multi-academy trust and the academies within it.
- We will ensure that staff understand and effectively carry out their roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, with the ability to take risks and consider dynamic and innovative options
- We will measure and lead school improvement and drive the necessary changes
- We will ensure that all stakeholders understand the financial and the business elements of leading a Multi-academy trust, as well as the legal aspects of the role and how the trust and the business work
- We will work as part of a team and accept shared responsibility and accountability, as well as undertaking frequent self-evaluation in order to remain effective
- We will act with a strong moral purpose, integrity and honesty