As a trust, we believe that all of our schools must aim to deliver an Outstanding provision. Our schools are all graded good or outstanding and their journey of transformation has resulted in excellent, successful outcomes for students. We know that the strategies for school improvement that we have developed as a trust are effective.
As part of our trust practice we aim:
- To be clear and transparent
- We will constantly focus on what is best for our schools and students by challenging in a constructive manner, asking probing questions and visualising the strategic picture, in terms of both the Multi-academy trust and the academies within it.
- We will ensure that staff understand and effectively carry out their roles, responsibilities and accountabilities, with the ability to take risks and consider dynamic and innovative options
- We will measure and lead school improvement and drive the necessary changes
- We will ensure that all stakeholders understand the financial and the business elements of leading a Multi-academy trust, as well as the legal aspects of the role and how the trust and the business work
- We will work as part of a team and accept shared responsibility and accountability, as well as undertaking frequent self-evaluation in order to remain effective
- We will act with a strong moral purpose, integrity and honesty
Our objectives as a trust