Distance Learning Provision Statement
Distance Education Provision in SFAET Schools comply with the government’s guidance of January 2021, all Trust schools have published a Distance Learning Provision outline on their school websites.
In keeping with government and Trust guidance, each school's outline explains:
• exactly how distance learning will be delivered, including the digital platforms that will be used and how to access them
• who to contact if anyone encounters difficulties accessing digital learning
• how many hours pupils should spend on their learning each day and the expectations of what they should do
• that the curriculum that is delivered is the same as that which pupils would receive if they were to attend school
• that their distance education will be provided through a mixture of teaching and learning resources, including live and recorded input from class teachers and other approved sources.
• that every child will have the opportunity to have live contact with their teacher at least once a day